Saturday, October 3, 2009

CoH

So far, I have very positive feelings about this one. City of heroes/villains, If very fun and a good distraction. If you like the idea of Online gaming but are not a fan of Fantasy like EQ or World of Warcraft. Then this is a good choice. Also any die hard comics fans should try it. You can emulate your favorite hero or go for a new and original Hero/villain.

Leveling so far is very steady not to fast but not a slow grind. there are a few H&*L lvls I have hit, but you grind some get past and smooth going again. I am only 37 now, but I am really enjoying this game.

So to all you Steadfast protectors of justice, or vile evil doers, I would give this game a try. My machine is an average gaming comp, good but not top of the line, and it runs CoH well on medium graphics settings with no lag.

No comments:

Post a Comment